- Feature Help
- Terms of Service
Hackpad is a simple tool to capture, organize and share knowledge so you and your team can focus on getting things done. Hackpad eliminates confusion by clearly indicating who wrote what, and what changes were made.
Check out our Hackpad Feature Help pad to learn about everything Hackpad does. You can also watch our welcome video to get started (http://tiny.cc/h0pyfw).
People use Hackpad in lots of ways! Here are a few popular ones:
- Taking and organizing notes at a conference. Start a page for the conference and link to notes on all the sessions within.
- HackPad’s Favorite SXSWi Notes.
- PyCon 2012 Notes.
- Organizing collaborative projects. Whether you are planning something extravagant for Burning Man, your next group presentation for school, or an important business project, Hackpad can help you organize, delegate, and communicate, quickly and clearly.
- Personal notes and todo lists. Use the handy checkbox feature to keep track of tasks, and email reminders to email@example.com to start a new pad.
- Hackathons and collaborative coding. Hackpad includes code syntax highlighting and monospace for common programming languages.
- Shared corporate documents. The editorial style guide, company leave policy and observed holidays, and frequently asked questions that need to be kept up-to-date and quickly accessible are all perfect for Hackpad.
- Blog (http://hackpad.com/blog)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/hackpad)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Hackpad)
Licenses for various software on the site